Civil Services Examination is one of the most prestigious exam conducted in India by UPSC for recruitment into various services like IAS, IPS, IFS and IRS. If you want to get into any of the important Government departments that acts as the backbone of our country, you need to take the UPSC examination. Though Civil Services Examination is considered to be one of the most complex and competitive examinations in the world, team of veteran IAS Officers and experienced Faculties at Empower IAS Academy will Empower you to become an IAS Officer like them.
Empower IAS Academy is specialized in IAS Coaching and UPSC Coaching with innovative teaching methodologies, excellent course materials and mentoring by IAS and IPS officers with many decades of experience.
“Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.”
― A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
Preliminary examination: A qualifying test conducted in August every year. Results are usually published in the middle of October.
Main examination: Conducted in December every year. Results are usually published in the second week of March.
Personality Test / Interview:
Conducted in April/May every year. Results are usually announced in May
Why Empower IAS Academy?
- Highly Experienced Faculties with Excellent Track record
- Excellent Course Materials
- Periodic Tests to assess and analyze your Strengths and Weaknesses
- Technology based Learning. Customized learning plan based on your Strengths and Weaknesses
- The board of Directors comprise of IAS, IPS and IRS Officers to guide you through the whole journey of transforming you to become an IAS or IPS officer like them